Our guiding principles: competence and quality as a trademark
The concerns of cared for customers have the highest priority. In order to ensure the quality and impartiality in the respective certification process, individual needs are requested and integrated. This is how the certification company puts in all phases of the certification process
- Ensuring the integrity and objectivity of their activities,
- that all services are provided in compliance with legal requirements,
- and identified risks in the event of conflicts of interest are analyzed and handled impartially.
The certification company guarantees to meet its own requirements:
- The Use and Availability of Qualified Personnel: Their knowledge and skills are constantly evolving to ensure the quality of all certification services!
- Services at the most current level. All participants in the certification process will be informed immediately and comprehensively about news and innovations, as well as further developments in the certification sector – in order to ensure their implementation in ongoing procedures.
- The efficient and correct performance of all services: The audit activities are carried out within the framework of the scope of accreditation in accordance with the specifications of ISO / IEC 17021 and ISO 19011.
- The protection of the environment and resources are implied specifications: Each certification procedure includes the mission and the duty to protect nature and its resources in the interests of all.