The certification company offers you a variety of certification options in a wide variety of areas of impact for your company – and with system. Below you will find a list of the most common and widely used certifications as well as their definition and areas of application.
DAkks Accredited Certification Services:
– EN ISO 9001 Quality Management System
– EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
– EN ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
– EN ISO 27001 Information Security Management System
– EN ISO 50001 Energy Management System (EnMS)
– SCC* / SCC** / SCCP Safety Certificate for Contractors
– SCP Safety Certificate for Professional Employer Organisation
Non-accredited Certification Services:
EN ISO 9001 Quality Management System
The new version of DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015 was published in September 2015 by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). There is a transitional period of three years worldwide. Within this period, quality management systems must be converted to the new revision. Certificates according to ISO 9001: 2008 are valid until September 14, 2018.
The new ISO 9001: 2015 follows a process-oriented approach and is based on the practice in companies and service companies. The focus is increasingly on the systematic handling of risks and opportunities that influence the achievement of goals in the processes. The top management level is more involved in the quality management process and is responsible for the effectiveness and performance of the quality management system.
The Goals of ISO 9001
- Implementation of certified quality management in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Inclusion of all employees in quality assurance
- Improving value creation for the organization and the customer
- Increase competitiveness by complying with international standards
- Meeting the requirements for placing orders by new manufacturers, suppliers and major international companies
- Access to new markets and customers in Germany and abroad
- Risk reduction and opportunity utilization
- Improved overall performance and financial success of the company
EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
This is the certified and continuous assurance that all production or service-related processes within a company are carried out in accordance with environmental regulations and legal requirements.
It is a fact that the different environmental influences of companies sometimes affect whole ecosystems and also that natural, in particular fossil, raw materials will not be unrestrictedly available.
With regard to the status as a company on the world market and the associated customer expectations and needs, it is important here to optimize the company processes in the environmental area and also to monitor them sustainably.
The Goals of ISO 14001
- Conformance with national / International Regulations
- Increasing the legal security of the entrepreneur by fulfilling legal requirements and requirements
- Provision of assurance of corporate due diligence
- Reduction of Pollutants
- Reduction of Environmental Impact
- Reduction of accident and Liability Risks
- Competitive advantages as many customers demand a UM system
- Raising employee awareness of Environmental issues
- Cost reduction for waste disposal, material, water and energy consumption
EN ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
ISO 22000 is a management system that is implemented and used to detect existing and potential risks in food production. In doing so, corresponding dangers are defined, precautionary measures taken, results assessed and also continuously improved in the application.
Today, the topic of the food industry is a global issue that, through food-borne diseases, not only impacts on human life, but also on the economies of countries and institutions. Every year, countless people are affected globally by the effects of food poisoning and the diseases that cause it, almost all of which involve compensation payments from manufacturing companies, which also causes companies to lose their reputation and reputation.
Ensuring the quality and safety of food is an unavoidable condition for the sustainability of farms from farm to fork in the food chain. For this reason, risk management has become an immediate condition for all those establishments that supply restaurants, caterers, packing service and so on. This also applies to suppliers of chemicals, accessories or service providers in the transport and logistics sector.
Therefore, security plays a crucial role here and is increasingly valued by consumers in particular. Companies with appropriate security measures are thus specifically preferred.
With ISO 22000, a company can provide such coverage by means of various and effective food safety systems. This management system is valid for all companies in the food supply chain and complies with the provisions of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
The Goals of ISO 22000
- Give the customer a reliable statement regarding hygiene and product manufacturing.
- Show that all necessary measures have been taken during the production of food.
- Source relevant optimization within the food supply chain
- Conducting a risk analysis
- Increasing product quality and product reliability
- Preventive measures against hazards within the production processes
- Ensuring stable and safe production processes from quality control to preventive quality assurance
- Reduction of costs of losses and returns
EN ISO 27001 Information Security Management System
ISO 27001 is the international standard for an effective information security management system and forms the basis for the protection of confidential data. With ISO 27001, companies have a systematic guide to plan, implement, monitor and improve their own information systems to support business processes.
The Goals of ISO 27001
- Ensuring the progress of work even in the event of attack or damage
- Enabling greater trust from the client
- Ensuring Compliance
- Securing Profitability and Corporate Image
- Computer-aided protection of data systems and networks against potential threats and threats, such as: Eg fraud, espionage, sabotage, fire blight or floods
EN ISO 50001 Energy Management System (EnMS)
It is the first global energy management system published according to regional and national standards such as EN 16001. The ISO 50001 energy management system contains forced services and procedures that are required to determine the respective energy requirement as well as the measurement and recording of consumption values. By creating an essential and systematic energy awareness, it aims to reduce the costs and environmental impact, such as As greenhouse gas emissions, significantly reduce. The standard of the ISO 50001 energy management system can be used by companies of all types and sizes, without any influence from geographic, cultural or social factors.
The standard is generally designed for independent use. However, if desired, it can also be used or integrated with other management systems upon consultation.
The Goals of ISO 50001
- Increase energy productivity
- Improvement of the environmental balance
- Lower security risks in the energy sector
- Increase cost-effectiveness by reducing energy costs
SCC* / SCC** / SCCP Safety Certificate for Contractors
Prevent Accidents and Property Damage
In industrial parks and large plants, contractors are increasingly being used for technical services or work. To prove that essential occupational health and safety requirements are met, UNIVERSAL GmbH offers voluntary certification in accordance with the SCC regulations (safety certificate contractors) for these companies.
Entrance Ticket to The Market
The SCC certificate is indispensable in many sectors – national as well as international – in order to be considered in the selection of contractors. In addition, certified contractors benefit from legal certainty, optimized management processes and more efficient workflows. This helps to reduce risks caused by disruptions to operations, environmental damage, property damage and downtime costs.
Three Variants of the SCC Certification
For companies with up to 35 employees, a limited certification (SCC *) is sufficient. For companies with more than 35 employees, an unrestricted certification (SCC **) is required; Similarly, in companies with fewer than 35 employees, if they use even contractors. For companies that use workers in the petrochemical industry or in refineries, there is the certification SCCP. In each case, a determination of the frequency of accidents and their comparison with limit values, standardized training of employees and executives as well as positive answers to the questions from the SCC checklist are required. In addition, project visits will be held to assess the safety and health environment during the performance of the contracting activity.
Combine the SCC Certification with other Certificates
The SCC certification can be carried out separately or together with other certifications such as DIN EN ISO 9001 (quality management) or DIN EN ISO 14001 (environmental protection management). We are happy to inform you.
SCP Safety Certificate for Professional Employer Organisation
Leaving staff to other companies poses special risks: Because employees change jobs frequently, they are not fully familiar with the situation immediately; This increases the risk of accidents, breakdowns and property damage. In order to prevent this, UNIVERSAL GmbH offers certification for personnel service providers in accordance with the SCP regulations (safety certificate for personnel service providers). The basis is the SCC regulations (safety certificate contractors).
Higher Chance of Orders
The SCP certificate is indispensable in many sectors – national as well as international – in order to be considered in the selection of contractors. The certification makes it clear that the personnel of the respective personnel service provider is selected reliably and safety-oriented and is accordingly qualified. This also gives the customers security – and therefore makes SCP-certified companies preferred partners. In addition, the audit offers advantages in terms of legal certainty, optimized management processes and more efficient work processes.
Combination with Further Certifications
For a successful certification, the questions from the SCP checklist must be answered positively and employees and executives are required to have standardized training. In addition, talks are taking place with the temporary staff of the personnel service provider.
The SCP certification can be carried out separately or together with other certifications such as DIN EN ISO 9001 (quality management) or DIN EN ISO 14001 (environmental protection management). We are happy to inform you.
EN ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
This management system ensures a systematization of security activities as well as a systematic improvement of legal security and the general conditions. Awareness of occupational safety risks is strengthened and legal requirements regarding occupational safety are demonstrably fulfilled. An open information policy on occupational safety and health issues is being pursued. Processes are systematically investigated, measures are defined, implemented and assessed.
The Goals of ISO 45001
- Coordinated with national and international regulations
- Increase of productivity and profitability and reduction of accidents at work or occupational diseases
- Encourage the motivation of your employees and their willingness to participate in preventive measures
- Ensuring a healthy and safe workplace for workers
- Enabling a higher emergency preparedness and countermeasures
EN ISO 13485 Medical Devices Quality Management Systems
DIN ISO 13485 is the ISO standard that sets out the requirements for a process-oriented management system for product safety and the fulfillment of specific requirements for medical devices.
The Goals of ISO 13485
- Implementation of a targeted Risk Management
- Compliance with Legal Regulations
- Transparent and Efficient Processes
- Continuous Quality Improvement of The Products
- Increased Customer Satisfaction
EN ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System
The ISO 10002 standard, published in 2004 by the ISO (International Organization for Standardization), aims to systematically manage customer complaints and to ensure and maintain customer satisfaction. The transformation of dissatisfaction and complaints using various systematic and administrative means plays a crucial role. The standard thus offers a completely new perspective on a customer complaint that at first glance appears to be negative and deliberately conveys new procedural principles for the general handling of such as well as for increasing customer satisfaction. The application is possible as a company both individually and as part of the ISO 9001 system.
The Goals of ISO 10002
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Optimization of the existing complaint process
- Recognizing and observing customer needs
- Auditable complaint processes
- Improvement of product or service quality